Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Typical day with Bubbles

Hello, first my day starts out by waking up at 6:30 or 6:45. Even though I do not like getting up early, I have no choice whatsoever,unless I pretend I am sick [which I don't]. Another teacher from my school comes , drops off her 2 year old daughter and takes me and my older brother to school. School starts at 8:30 and ends at 3:15. When I get home I have a snack after my mom is done watching her[daycare] babies. Then it's time for homework and studying. Then my dad comes home for work around 4:45 to 5:00. When I am finish with my homework I either play the ps2 with my brother, get on the computer, watch t.v, or wait for dinner. Sometimes after dinner, my family will challenge each other with a game of Backgammon or Chess. Then we have to go upstairs, put our pajamas on and get our clothes out for the next day. We end our day reading 5 chapters or more of the Bible and ending in prayer. Well, that's my typical day....what about you are you going to comment???

7 comments:

  1. Wow...sounds like a full day for you...Miss Loss could never drag herself out of bed at 630!!!
    Can't wait to read your blogs Miss Bubbly!!
    Love you!

    Miss Loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok Amy...Miss Loss needs a funny story to read...i'm sure you have one :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you don't write on your blog,but you comment onother people's?hmmm.....
    if you read any of these,ever please,get the measage:WRITE MORE POSTS!

    ReplyDelete